Effect of the coronavirus vaccination delays
What are the effects of Covid-19 vaccine delays
Several vaccine delays and cutbacks have been reported. Instead of the 2 required vaccinations within 3 weeks, that should give 95% immunity, the second shot of the vaccination is given after 12 weeks.
It is currently not entirely clear how this will affect immunity or severity of getting ill with Covid-19.
When will you get your Covid-19 vaccine?
This priority list is currently as follows:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
Interest rates are getting higher. Over 3.2 % interest in instant access savings accounts
High 3.21 % Interest Instant Access Savings Accounts Banks offer...Read More
High 3% interest in instant access savings accounts
High 3% Interest Instant Access Savings Accounts Some banks have...Read More
Best ISA interest rates
Best ISA Interest Rates ISA stands for individual savings account. ...Read More
Get 175£ for Switching Bank Account
The best instant access savings accounts in the UK There...Read More
Interested in finding relatives through DNA tests?
Finding relatives and connect with people DNA tests can help...Read More
Savings for Seniors in France
Savings for Seniors in France Rail Travel The Carte Senior+...Read More
Cook easy, quick and delicious meals for several days in advance.
Cook easy, quick and delicious meals for several days in...Read More
High 1.9% interest in instant access savings accounts
The best instant access savings accounts in the UK Some...Read More
Gardening can be good for your health
Gardening can be good for your health and general wellbeing...Read More
Where can you get £ 160 money for switching bank accounts
Switch UK bank account Getting money for switching bank accounts...Read More
High 5% interest in savings accounts
The best savings accounts in the UK Savings rates have...Read More